Bradford Schools IT Risk Audit
As you are aware, the pressures of running a school ICT budget are on par with those faced by medium to large sized businesses.
Accountability for Headteachers and Business Managers is wide ranging from monetary spend, maximum network uptime, internal and external network security and possibly most importantly data and system security.
The implications of having ICT network issues or loss of data (course work) at any time, could have a major effect on student and school performance.
At KS Services we are specialists in IT Risk and Support with years of experience in the corporate and educational sectors of West Yorkshire.
We would like to offer your school a specialist IT Risk audit at our discounted educational rate.
This would be carried out using the ITIL service management and COBIT best practice IT control standards by a senior member of our qualified staff.
The audit would feature;
- An independent overview of your ICT system setup, its scalability & fit for purpose
- Review of user access to data and applications
- Review of system administration (including third party access)
- Review of current ICT security controls
- A full plain English report detailing our findings and recommendations
The benefits of a KS Services IT Risk Audit;
- Demonstrate good business practice through an external expert system review
- Identify and resolve any single points of failure with current IT set up
- Deliver budgetary accountability through best practice and an external expert system review
- Independently audit internal standards
- Budget more efficiently through understanding your current IT products
- Enable better asset management and IT strategic planning moving forward
To find out more, or take advantage of our offer email email@example.com or call 01274 772244.