Businesses use IT in different ways. By some as a competitive edge, by others as merely a support function. Your IT plan should be aligned with your business plan. It should be flexible and scalable along with your business’s planned and organic growth.
IT strategic planning should be able to help answers some key questions such as:
- Are our IT systems scalable to meet planned business growth
- Will our key applications work with current and future operating systems
- Are our key applications supportable
- What IT budgetary spend should planning for the next 1-3 years
- Are we making the most of new technology to enhance the business
To Speak to KS Services about Strategic Planning for your organisation call 01274 77 22 44 or Click Here.