All data is automatically encrypted to military grade, with a FIPS 197 certified AES 256 bit encryption algorithm. Also available in a SafeXs FIPS Edition which is FIPS 140 level 2 certified.
Fully compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 2003, 2008, Mac OSX (including Lion), Linux and Citrix in an ultra-small form factor.
SafeStick is certified and approved for the UK Government and Public Sector CESG / CCTM (Claims Tested Mark).
The SafeXs FIPS controller is FIPS 140-2 Certified.
- “Plug-and-Work”. Insert a SafeXs drive, choose a password. Data is now 100% encrypted automatically.
- Lost a stick? Use Enforcer to kill the stick so no one else can use it. You can also set a custom message advising the finder where to return it.
- User forgets their password? Enforcer allows you to perform remote password reset via challenge/response. NOTE: Password reset is a totally secure, certificate based password recovery mechanism – it is NOT a backdoor or replayable. There are no backdoor passwords in SafeXs.
- Employee left the company? Not a problem, disable their Account in AD and Enforcer will automatically disable all of their SafeXs and SafeSticks.
- Unique “Brute Force” attack lockdown protection. Enter the wrong password too many times and the SafeXs is disabled and/or data is wiped.
- Backup / Restore Data: All files copied to or from SafeXs or SafeStick can be backed up / restored to other drives.
- Full Audit trail of all use – who, when, what, where.
- Unique anti-malware / Conficker / Stuxnet protection.
- Unique content filter content. Set a policy which can be stored on SafeXs by type. For example allow PDF’s but deny EXE’s or MP3.
- Ultra small form factor – so you can plug other devices into other close by USB ports.
- Zero chance of forgetting to encrypt data copied to or from the stick. In the event of loss or theft data is 100% secure.
- Tough, durable, waterproof, heat resistant, crush proof.
- A unique, user configurable time-out / lockout policy is available. Forget your stick in a PC? It will automatically lock after a customisable period of time.